Skip to main content

My First Day at School English Essay | yourweb16

My First Day at School English Essay | yourweb16

My First Day at School English Essay

English Essay My First Day at School yourweb16

This Essay is Written by Dipika Bairagi

This Essay is About My First Day At School. I Hope It will help you.

In our student life, we need different types of paragraphs and essays. So, I have decided to make a blog to help the people/students facing problems in writing paragraphs, essays and letters etc. We will try our best to help the people. The motto of our blog is to spread knowledge of English paradise and to help people learn about it. We should always remember English is a language and never fear if we learn it with attention and care. Thanks for Reading!

If anyone faces any difficulty in writing an essay, letter etc, they can ask for it here. We will try to help. It is free of any charge. so ask for help without any worry.

I clearly don't remember my first day at school. But I always used to see glimpses of it, though not quite sure whether they are real or are created by my imagination. For any children, it was a new experience. My first day at school opens door to unknown experiences. Much like any other child, I was also scared on my first day. As much as I remember, my first day of school was more than a pleasing experience.

Before going to school, I was always used to the thought that children who are naughty and didn't listen to their parents are sent the school which is more like a prison. I was wrong.

At the age of five years, I was sent to St Stephen's school. My thoughts about the school, being less than pleasing, made me think that once I go there I will have to stay here alone, more like a prisoner. On my first day, I got up, though not much excited. I put on my uniform for the first time. The feeling it gave me was so memorable, I can never forget it. As it was my first day, both my parents went to drop me off.

Get the list of More English Essay Topics and Ideas

I remember seeing the classroom full of little children. Some cry while others play with others. I looked at my mother and gave her the look that I didn’t want them to leave. They had to go so I kept crying thinking about being left alone and personified. After a long time, the bell rang and a teacher came in. At first, I thought that he was very strict but he was not. He was very kind and comforted the crying children. He even play with them and gave me and others company
I settled in the class, I talked with the other kids and started playing with them, as well as the teachers. The colourful walls of the classroom fascinated me a lot. We got many toys to play with that we got distracted and stopped crying. At long last, the time of departure came. I enjoyed it so much on my first day that I eagerly waited for my second day at school.

School days are often referred to as the best days of life by many people and I quite agree with them. My first day of school, though at first started with fear and tears later came to become a joyful and even a memorable day for me and still, it is fresh in my heart and memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid 19 Essay in English - How It Spread - Symptoms - Prevention - Conclusion | yourweb16

Covid 19 Essay in English | yourweb16 Covid 19 Essay in English | yourweb16 Today we have post Covid 19 Essay in English | yourweb16, In our student life, we need different types of paragraphs and essays. So, I have decided to make a blog to help the people/students facing problems in writing paragraphs, essays and letters etc. We will try our best to help the people. The motto of our blog is to spread knowledge of English paradise and to help people learn about it. We should always remember English is a language and never fear if we learn it with attention and care. Thanks for Reading! If anyone faces any difficulty in writing an essay, letter etc, they can ask for it here. We will try to help. It is free of any charge. so ask for help without any worry. Introduction: Coronavirus is usually known as Covid-19. It is an infectious disea

Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling Cigarettes Essay - yourweb16

Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling Cigarettes Essay - yourweb16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Selling Cigarettes In this plog post I have shared Advantage and Disadvantage of selling Cigaarettes or the Pros and Cons of selling Ciarettes essay - yourweb16 Cigarettes are a heavily regulated and controversial product. Many countries are banning cigarettes. But others continue to sell them. Understandably, this can be a strenuous topic for businesses to navigate, especially those selling cigarettes. To help you make an informed decision. Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of selling cigarettes. Advantages of Selling Cigarettes: Get the list of More English Essay Topics and Ideas 1. Profit: Cigarettes are a profitable product. That can be especially true in areas

Free Islamic Books pdf Download In Urdu by Dawateislami (Daily Updates) - yourweb16

Free Islamic Books pdf Download In Urdu by Dawateislami (Daily Updates) - yourweb16 Free Islamic Books pdf download In Urdu by Dawateislami (Daily Updates) - yourweb16 On this page, I will share Islamic books pdf in Urdu by Dawat-e-Islami. You can easily read and download it online. I will update it regularly, so visit here daily. If you have any suggestions please write in the comments and share this page with your family and friends to read Islamic books for free.